Trained in Al-Kandy Hospital in 2014 and in 2015.
Its goal is to identify all types of medical devices in all units and how to work with them for patients.
1. Medical instruments engineering department, college of electrical and electronic engineering techniques, 2016.
2. Master degree in Medical instruments engineering department, college of electrical and electronic engineering techniques, ECG biometric recognition without fiducial detection, 2019.
• Working in field of Medical instruments.
• Working in program AutoCAD.
• Working in program mat lab, Microsoft office, arduino, microcontroller.
• Nahrain N. Abd and jameel kadhim abed,(Electrocardiogram Signals Recognition using Neural Network),International Journal of Engineering &Technology, Vol. 7,No. 1, pp. 4116-4121 ,2018.
• Jameel kadhim abed and Nahrain N. abd,(ECG biometric Verification by using PCA ), International Journal of Engineering Trends &Technology (IJETT), Vol. 65,No. 1, pp. 4-8, 2018.
• A letter of thanks and appreciation from the Medill Technical University for the publication of research within the Scopas Group No. 7 / 5745/35 on 4/17/2019.