A nationally distinguished college that competes regionally and contributes to the formation of knowledge and support for sustainable development while working to activate all energies in order to serve the Iraqi society and the humanitarian community.
The college contributes to providing pioneering programs in higher education and scientific research and distinguished programs in the field of training and learning of graduates in creating scientific cadres and cognitive skills in various disciplines that will meet the needs of the Iraqi labor market as well as the international labor market.
Quality of university performance
strategic plan :
- The strategic plan of the college stems from the basic principle that (the college is in the service of the community.) Therefore, the college’s strategy will include a set of goals and objectives, which we summarize in the following:
- Following the learning method and adopting modernity in the teaching method.
- Adopting distinguished training plans and programs for students in order to provide them with professional skills that fit the needs of the Iraqi labor market.
- Dealing and coordinating with state departments, private sector institutions and civil society organizations in order to provide suitable job opportunities for graduates.
- Work to establish scientific and cultural relations with local, regional and international universities.
- Developing a strategy for building and marketing academic programs on an ongoing basis and within a well-thought-out plan.
- Laying the foundations for evaluating university performance and completing the job description.
- Work on attracting scientific competencies and specialized and distinguished teaching skills to develop a teamwork environment.
- The tireless pursuit of international accreditation and distinguished classification locally and internationally.
- Producing solid local and international research.
- Contribute to the development of Iraqi society by holding scientific, social and cultural seminars and measuring their impact on community development.